Fhina’s Weekly Recap – Sunday Funday
Finally it’s time for yet another weekly recap! This last weeks have been rather busy with work and procrastinating important stuff – as per usual.
To sum up the last weeks:
- Still no sight of summer and I doubt there will be any summer coming at all. We had exactly 4 warm days… Most of the time it’s cold, windy and raining. So done with this summer! Although I’m hoping there will be some warm day in Mid-August. Usually there are always some warm/hot days when school started again…;
- It’s August now, that means that autumn is more or less starting by the end of this month;
- I have been reblogging Autumn-stuff on my tumblr the entire summer anyway, because…AUTUMN ❤
- I’m having so many great ideas for basically everything but somehow a huge lack of motivation to actually do them;
- I took a trip to the Sea Fortress Suomenlinna 2 weeks ago and it was beautiful as always. I love the fact that there’s a possibility to escape city life and just take a trip by ferry and you are on an island in amazing nature. Of course it’s super crowded during summer but you can also find abandoned spots;
- The supermarket next to my placed closed on Friday…they will have a renovation until next year…now I need to drag my shopping bags at least one Metro station – a real first world problem…;
- I found my weakness for guacamole again. I haven’t had it for ages until a few days ago and now I can’t get enough!
- Also I have develop a weakness for Korvapuusti, a Swedish cinnamon roll with cardamom.
If you fancy to see more of these random snaps, follow me on instagram!