FHINA’S WEEKLY RECAP – SUNDAY FUNDAY
Can you believe that another week has passed? As usual, my week is nothing special at all… But still I wanna do a little summary.
- After writing about decision-making on Tuesday and considering Berlin as an actual option, I miss this city more than ever…
- So this week I actually managed to get some reading done!
First of all I finished “Backstage Pass” by Olivia Cunning, after that I picked up “Giraffen in Finnland” (Giraffes in Finnland [Finnland from the name Finn!]) and now I’m about to read the last chapter + Epilogue of “City of Heavenly Fire”.
- I wonder how I will deal with life after I have finished the book/series?
- This week we also had the somehow first about “warm” day
(s). It was really pleasant on Thursday. They also used to promise warm weather (23°C – 25°C) next Wednesday but now it seems like there will only be about 16°C. I was planning to go to the beach if it would have been warm…but well… It also seems like warm weather is not gonna happen anytime soon because the forecast promises usually around 15°C to 17°C for the next weeks. Sometimes I really hate living in a “cold” country like Finland.
- Friday was the last school day for regular school students (not university and college – their holidays start a week earlier) and now there will be lot of
youngsterskids hanging around Helsinki… Usually I’m annoyed by their behavior most of the time…
- To my shame, I didn’t make it to the gym this week. Damn I’m a lazy bum!
- Monday I spent a super nice afternoon with a friend walking around Helsinki and talking. The weather was so nice and sunny but unfortunately chilly too…
Have a great first week of June!