Fhina’s Weekly Recap – Sunday Funday
Yet another week passed, god dammit! Time keeps running and that’s actually ruining my life to be honest.
Highlights of this week:
- SCHOOL’S OUT FOR SUMMER!!! Not that it would matter much for me anyway, but generally there won’t be any teaching whatsoever until the end of August for College Students.
- Before this was possible, I had some serious catching up to do with one courses I ignored ever since January…
- I’m thinking about taking/finishing up the remaining Spanish courses I stared some semesters ago but never really finished, due to lack of time and motivation, in fall. Not that I’d need any more credits
(I will have about 20 credits more than I would need for graduating)but it’s free education after all and I love Spanish as a language. ❤
- I was this weeks Feature with in the Feature & Follow Friday on Parajunkees Blog. Thank you all so much for your nice comments and the follow!
- I got a year older, let me cry. Thank you for your birthday wished nonetheless!
- Because birthday’s are so depressing when getting older, I treated myself to some new books.
- I finally got to meet a dear friend I have known ever since 2002 (!!!) but because of the distance, even though we have lived in the same country for more than 6 years, we never managed to meet before.
It was so nice finally meeting her and it really felt like we have personally know for like forever!
- Together we went to one of my fave coffee houses in town and afterwards we strolled over the World Village Festival that is taking place in Helsinki this weekend. It’s so overwhelming with impressions and smells of delicious food that you don’t know where to look first.
- Instead of a bottle of wine I barely managed to drink a glass. Damn there were time when a bottle of wine was the absolute minimum for an evening…
- Yesterday I ate the worlds best Falafel at my favourite Israeli Restaurant in Helsinki. It’s the best food porn ever!!!
- I was actually asked for my ID when I bought wine yesterday. It’s a fucking compliment. They should have given me the bottle for free tho, it was my birthday after all.
- I question myself more and more why there are student discounts for basically everything no one ever need but not for useful things like food
- I’m stilly way behind my review schedule. I hope I can catch up soon.
- I didn’t manage to finish a book this week, but I hope I can wrap up Backstage Pass tonight.
So yeah this was my week in short form. Usually there isn’t happening a lot as I’m a rather boring person…
The thing I’m most excited about is that I will be going to the gym next week again. I haven’t been working out for 4 weeks since I’ve been so sick and now I really can’t wait hitting the gym again every day!
Have a great Sunday!